Tuesday 20 July 2021

You're the Man ...

 Loving the Old Friends & Festive Old Friends from My Favourite Things, along with the Outside the Box & Box Card Greetings dies also from MFT, they are so much fun and simple to create. 

 The papers are Nitwits, coloured with Promarkers, sentiment stamped in black & heat embossed with clear, matted on to gold mirri.  A little bit of sparkle on the balloon's and gems to finish.


I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Passion for Markers - Celebrate (I Won Top 5)!

Happy crafting, Jane x


6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

How fun is this card. I love the party scene. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is fantastic! A wonderful design and such great images! I love them too! Fantastic sentiment (so funny!) and a beautiful colour combo. Your balloons look wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Lisa xx said...

oh wow....this is so fantastic, I don't know where to start!! Great little characters, fabulous colouring, and the design looks awesome....love the sentiment too

Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS x

MeSi said...

Such a great card for the man, I love it! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so darned cute!!! I love your wild birthday crowd! ♥ Sue Kment

Daria Z. said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!