Tuesday 27 July 2021

Party Animal ...

 

Today I want to share the gorgeous Matchbox Builder dies from Mama Elephant. So I have a couple of projects on my crafting table using this lovely die set but this is the first to be completed.
I have used the 'Wild Roar' stamp set, stamped on a concertina pull out card using the ribbon loop at the top.  Both sentiments heat embossed in gold also Mama Elephant 'Stackable Friends'.  The speech bubble is from the 'Slim Card Basics' die collection.  Coloured with Promarkers in my pointillism style,  white highlights and some glossy accents for the little noses ha ha.



Thank you for popping by my little old blog today, happy crafting, Jane x

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Jane

I love this post .. .. very, very much!

I blew your picture up to have a closer look .. .. everything looks amazing. Both are really beautiful projects.

Fabulous detail and colouring!

Love Jules xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Such cute critters!!! Love your design! ♥ Sue Kment