Thursday 1 July 2021

Summer ...

 Today I am sharing my 'Summer' theme inspiration as Guest Designer for



 A little something for me and my studio today.  The frame is a cutting file over on the Silhouette Design Store by Nilmara Quintela.  So I have covered it in Nitwit Collections papers, Gesso & TH Antique Linen distress ink for a shabby look.   The words on the back panel are CG and also added a back flap so I can add some larger memories; like a cork or two ha ha.

So Tilda of course, Tilda on the Beach, love this little lady, coloured with Promarkers.  Plenty of flowers, sand in a bottle, view finder, Doohickeys from numerous box kits, cheesecloth & clear dew drops. I have also used Tilda playing with water on the side of the memory box, I just couldn't resist using both!  Plenty of pictures from all angles.


Please do come & play along, looking forward to all your entries.

Stay safe, happy crafting, love Jane x


1 comment:

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria