Monday 12 July 2021

Happy Birthday ...

Time for a change, a tall slim card to share today using the adorable Monkey Agenda stamps from Mama Elephant.  Regular followers of my little old blog will know I adore the agenda stamps, these are no exception.  I have stamped them in grey to create a background, hand stitched, mat and layered kraft and yellow card.  I have used the Sizzix dimensional domes to create a shaker, the stamps are just the perfect size for this.  Coloured with Promarkers and some green sprinkles to finish.

Happy Crafting Jane x

4 comments:

Nat said...

Fab shaker card! Love the cute monkey. Thanks for entering at PFM
Natx

Nat said...

Perfect card for my 'Animals' theme, thanks for entering at PFM
Natx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh how cute! I love shaker cards and with your adorable little critter, this one is even better! Fabulous background - so clever! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda