Wednesday 10 June 2020

Many Thanks ...


Having a go at no lines colouring using these gorgeous Hummingbirds from Pretty Pink Posh, finally managed to add them to my stash as they were never in stock when I was placing orders; couple of other items fell in my basket too, oops!  

So I stamped in London Fog, die cut the images, coloured using Promarkers and pencils.  Cut a mat to suit in this case a 6" square card blank and inked with Tumbled Glass & Squeezed Lemonade, splattered with some water and dried.  Stamped the sentiment included in the set in white. Cut a mirror frame, foam pads for the birds and some Sizzix sequins to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Passion for Promarkers - Blue/Yellow (I Won Top 5)!

Happy crafting, Jane x

9 comments:

Heather said...

I'm stopping in from the Crafty Catz blog after linking my own card. This is beautiful!! Your no-line coloring is fabulous and I really love the color combo you used! The mirror frame adds a fun punch of shine.

brenda said...

Beautiful inking and stamping, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Shelly said...

Oh wow Jane, I absolutely love your card! Great design and your colouring is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

Billie A said...

Your card is darling. I have the PPP hummingbirds. I need to dig them out and color again no line. I LOVE your coloring and layout of your card. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

Linby said...

This is just so pretty - lovely colours and composition. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

tilly said...

This is so pretty, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Ella's Design said...

This is stunning, Jane...absolutely love it! Fabulous colouring and seamless blended background!
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Fabulous no-line colouring Jane using one of my favourite stamp sets. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

@d_e_crafts said...

Great colours and I love the two tone background. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

Debbie
Dream Valley DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}