Thursday 11 June 2020

Especially F O R E you ...


Sharing a slider/shaker card today, I have used Kraft for the base/structure of the card.  I used the gorgeous 'Playing Golf' stamp (from back in the day) from Lili of the Valley for the main image &  the 'Celebrate Quotables' stamps (back in the day) for the inside, heat embossed in gold. I made a little shaker for the golf bunker, complete with a lost golf ball!


So of course a double slider, just pull from the right and both sides are revealed, the magic is simply a strip of plastic?  Coloured with Promarkers, grass, flags, clouds & star. Birthday sentiment, Fore' sentiment is cg on SafmatArgyle embossing folder, hand stitched, sand from Porto Santo, lovely colour don't you think.  

That is all from me today, thanks F O R E popping by peeps

Bye for now, Jane x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a cute card x

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sammy said...

Love this! I missed out on this stamp, as they discontinued it before I got around to buying it (not for lack of trying... I was buying them 25 a month at the time! lol), and seeing your fab card makes me think I should really go hunt it down :) Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Sheryl said...

Wow Jane, this is absolutely amazing. I love it.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sharon Noble said...

This is adorable thank you for joining us at I 🥰 pro markers big hugs from Sharon Noble ( The Noble Crafter on Facebook)