Friday 5 June 2020

get whale soon ...


Loving the Magic Picture Changer from Lawn Fawn, so much fun.  Another stamp & die I have had a while with someone very special in mind.  Combined on this occasion with the Get Whale Soon before 'n' afters stamps.  Coloured with Promarkers, the waves are from MFT the Pop up wiper components, two in blue tones and a third in vellum which I have them embossed with one of my favourite folders which is actually titled Softly Falling from Stampin Up, I have used for snow, water on this occasion and also lemonade bubbles on a magazine make too, very versatile.
The cloud is from a Doohickey Club set.  The background is simply TH Distress Oxide (Salty Ocean) which I have then splattered some water on.


And the big reveal and I was so pleased with the placement of my whale, almost perfect.  If you look very carefully you will be able to see some little fishes behind the vellum these are from the MFT Gill Friends stamp set.  Thank you for popping by today, much appreciated.

Bye for now, Jane x

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Jane what an awesome design. I love it! Great image and such a fun interactive card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Gab said...

REally lovely card!~

Jackie Paper said...

So sweet!