Sunday 14 October 2012

Just for You ...

Just for a change I have another criss cross card for you and I have used
this Tilda which until now had remained un-inked.
Naughty, naughty!
I have started my Christmas cards as you can see from yesterdays post
and I do have more in the pipeline, honest.

This is the inside of he card, I just love these papers too.

This style of card is alot more hand stiching for me but the results are worth it.
If you haven't tried a criss-cross card yet, I think you would find this tutorial by Bev
helpful and like anything trial and error, what suits you really.

I have used -
Cheesecloth, flowers, bird cage, sentiment, die cut. Buttons & ribbon from my stash
and coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers.

Thank you all for your visit, welcome to my new followers 
and as always
 Happy Crafting.


14 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card. I love the sweet image and pretty colours
Sue

Eileen said...

Love your design layout and colours here Jane. I don't go for 'mumpy' girls but you have coloured her perfectly
Eileen x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jane, I like the sweet Tilda the design and the soft colours.
Kevin xx

Lin said...

Sweet! And love your falling leaves here! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the colouring and layout,thank you for joining us at craftymess.

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous style card Jane, lovely colours and image too, hugs Liz xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Jane...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so beautiful jane.gorgeous pretty tilda and design :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is this and its a great card x

Vicky said...

A beautiful card, great image and lovely colouring!! Thanks for joining us with your flowers at A Gem of A Challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

Shannon83k said...

Beautiful card! Love the design!
Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Anonymous said...

beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week and good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Angela said...

These Tilda images are super cute.Wonderfuol combination of pink and blue hues and I love the bird cage... I have one too1

Thank you for taking part in the Craftymess 'Anything Goes' with us.

Ax

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card love the soft delicate look,the wonderful colouring on the image and the fabulous flowers. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at LEJ Designs.
Hugs
Glenda