Tuesday 9 October 2012

Happy Birthday ...

Well the wonderful Teresa aka 
Crafting Alldays Cards is celebrating 
her birthday today and this is the card I made for her.
I am just loving these criss cross cards (had you noticed)
I hope it arrived safe & sound Teresa?

I love this image from DSB called Rosie
and another Nitwit collection of papers, soooo pretty!
The flowers are from the Nitwit collection too which I have
shaped and stuck with silicone.
All completely hand stitched, butterfly, charm,
ribbon, button.  Coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers.

Inside I have used Rosie from the same collection
and the sentiment has been heat embossed in silver.

That is it for me today, thank you for taking the time to visit
today and I will be back again soon.

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y   T E R E S A

Take care, love


15 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I like the image the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Carol Willis said...

Ooo, love this Jane. Such a sweet image and I love the colours you've used.
Hugs
Caz x

Eileen said...

This is so beautiful Jane. Love the images you have used, perfectly coloured and great design. Your had stitching is amazing. I'm sure she loved it
Eileen x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Jane x

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Jane. I love the image, she so sweet and you've coloured her beautifully. The papers and colours are gorgeous too.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

such a beautiful card - perfect for a crafting buddy! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week and good luck xx

coops said...

so stunning jane.gorgeous sweet image and i love your delicate colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

I love this Jane, it is so beautiful. Such a cute image and love the cross over card.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christine L said...

Wow Wow Wow!! Love this gorgeous creation... what a fabulous design and idea.... and I also love your beautiful colouring!

Hugs
Christine x

Deb said...

Totally stunning Jane, I love it!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness, this is a gorgeous card. What a delightful image that is. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at TG this week, hugs Sharon

Teresa said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jane I really loved it thank you, I shall treasure it, thank you for thinking of me :o)
Hugs Teresa xx

Glenda Atkins said...

This is a fantastic creation love the criss cross fold of this card and how you centered the image on it. Beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Please come back next week.
Hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

OOOPs I should have said 'Thanks so much for sharing this with us at LEJ Designs'!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Jane, a fabulous design and pretty papers.......your images are just adorable and lovely details!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx