Monday 8 October 2012

Blog Hop Winner ....

Thank you all sooo much for your lovely comments on my 
Joanna Sheen Blog Hop card
and thank you all for joining in with the hop, such fun!
The winner of my fabulous ribbons and charms


goes to .....
Dannii aka Dannii's Diaries
who commented 

'Stunning card I love the grey around the image.
 Also how the card opens and it is inside. 
The leaves make fantastic embellishments around the frame. 
Beautiful'

Thank you Dannii For claiming your prize!

Take care, love


2 comments:

Dannii said...

WOW thank you so much, I've just popped you an email.
I'm delighted to of won, I really enjoyed the hop and this is just an added bonus.
Thanks again, it has really brightened up my day x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations on your blog hop win enjoy your ribbon and charms they look so good!!