Friday 9 April 2010

Tilda

Thought I would create a card using one of my old Tildas in anticipation of the new collection, Pirates & Princesses. Realised it had been that long since I have used Tilda that this is my first using Promarkers. Low and behold all but two of the new collection arrived on my doorstep this morning so I hope to play over the weekend!
Products used -
Stamps are Tilda with Heart Gift & Floral Background (Magnolia)
Stamps coloured with Promarkers
Purple Gingham backing card (Payperbox)
Pearls & Ribbon (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Sentiment (HOTP Clear stamp set/QVC)?
Butterfly (Punch with no name, again)!
Gems from Stash
Thanks for looking and I hope to be back soon with some of those lovely new Tildas
Jane x

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card jane, i love the background you have done behind tilda and really gorgoeus colours.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colours and the stamps you have used to make this lovely card.