Wednesday 21 April 2010

Pirate Tilda!

This is the last of the Tilda madness I have been on at the moment, well until my order from the new collection is complete anyway. I have alot of mens cards to make in the coming months so no more flowers for a while, shame I do love them.
Products used -

Tilda with the Jolly Roger Flag (Magnolia)

Coloured using Promarkers

Backing papers from stash

Hand stitched

Sentiment again from Craftwork Cards

Pin, Pearls and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Tulle from Tabby Crafts coloured using Promarkers

Black leaves using Martha Stewart punch

Gems, button and ribbon from my stash

Thanks for looking

Jane x

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Jane!,
Lovely card, great image and design!!,
Vicky xx

coops said...

another stunning card,i just love this tilda and your colours are fab.great embellies.luv coops.xx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card, love the colour combo and gorgeous roses.
Kelly.x