Friday 2 April 2010

Mothers Day

These are my Mothers Day cards for this year. I was really pleased with the result. I really like the minimal look, just one colour with white is something I revert to time and time again.
Products used -
Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug/Swiss Dots)
Baby blue ribbon, pins and flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Butterfly punch (not sure of brand as the name has rubbed off)!
Branch Punch (Martha Stewart)
Sentiment is an old magnetic stamp (remember them)?
'Mothers Day' Wording (Making Memories Slice)
Please feel free to leave a message
Jane x

7 comments:

Kimmi said...

Congratulations on your new blog. Love the Gorjuss Girl and the wee teddy! Lovely cards too!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Teresa said...

Hello Jane, congratulations on your blog, mine is only 3 or 4 days old too, your cards are gorgeous. I've just became your first follower! bfn Teresa xx (craftingallday)

carol said...

hi..welcome to blog land...you will have no time now to do anything else but craft and blog hop..lol
what gorgeous cards, so pretty, stop by and say hello..x carol

coops said...

hiya jane,welcome to blogland.your cards are absolutely stunning.i love the delicate colours and fab flowers.luv coops.xx

Noreen said...

Great blog. I am also a newbie blogger - lots to learn lol. xx

Wendy M said...

Lovely cards and love your blog too, it's amazing how quickly you will pick it up and start adding things to it, I love mine :-)

Carolk said...

welcome to blogland, I'm still learning too, seems there's a lot of us newbies about. Carol x