Friday 19 April 2019

Thank Moo ...


Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Time for another Guest spot over on the challenge, as always it is 'Anything Goes' and this weeks sponsor is the fabulous 

Doctor Digi

and I have had the pleasure of colouring the wonderful 'Morag the Moo' just adorable.
Pop on over to see digi stamps for all loved ones in your life and some great sentiments too.


So I have printed the lovely Morag onto Neenah Desert Storm card and coloured with Promarkers and Nuitop pencils.  Papers are from Nitwit Collections, rosette, hand stitched and a few pearls to finish.  CAS but I just love Morag so didn't feel it needed anything else.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Passion for Promarkers - Patterned Papers (I Won Top 5)!




8 comments:

Billie A said...

Hi teamie.. Awesome card. Fun image and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Billie A
Crafty Catz
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Julie said...

Fab card, Jane! I love the design and your colouring is great! Thanks for joining in my Patterned Paper challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

coops said...

So stunning Jane. I love the fun image and your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulously cute card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 16 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Ann-Marie said...

Such a cute card and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya thank you for joining us at I love pro markers big hugs Sharon xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Great creation. Love your image, a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.