Saturday 13 April 2019

Happy Easter ...


After my Mama Elephant Snowman Agenda creation HERE  I couldn't wait to make a Little Chickie Agenda card with the same concept. So I have made a few of these, blue & pink for family & friends.  Just spin where the little arrow is shown and those adorable yellow chickies go round, endless fun for me and I hope the recipients.

I have used papers from Nitwit Collections, cut on my Silhouette, coloured with Promarkers, little arrow stamp, some pearls and Floral Frenzy 6x6 Embossing Folder from Die Sire for the white vellum and of course hand stitched to finish.  

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Easter/Spring (I Won Top 3)!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, hugs




6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sheryl said...

Lovely Easter card.
Thankyou for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love this fun Easter card Jayne. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

Judy V said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us for Week 15 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz sorry for the late comment

Zora said...

I´m sorry for the late comment. This is a beatufull card, thank you for sharing it at crafty catz Challange blog.