Friday 17 August 2018

Birthday Wishes especially for you ...




I have been playing about on my Silhouette Cameo after finding inspiration on Pinterest, specifically MFT Pop Up Die-namics which was released a few years ago, must have missed it!
So I have cut out all the colours of the rainbow and white for the top with the 'Birthday Wishes' and
stuck them together.  I have used stamps from the MFT Snuggle Bunnies set and MFT Adorable Elephants, A couple of clouds & some glossy accents to finish.  Coloured with Promarkers.

A view from the top to get the rainbow colours, loved making this.

See you again soon, love


2 comments:

Candy said...

I LOVE IT!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous creation! I love how you used alphabet letters, it's very very original! Wonderful design! Compliments!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx