Wednesday 11 July 2018

BIG HUGS ...


Today I would like to share a milk carton birthday gift box and also a brand new, not yet named Tilda, isn't she adorable?

So lots of goodies including many many dies from the Doohickey Boxes (hearts/tassels/lace border/sweet pea/speech bubble/doily/star/balloon/tab/frame/star/honeycomb & bunting) also from Magnolia, coloured with Promarkers. Initial carton cut out on my Silhouette.  Garden twine, papers, organza ribbon, postcard stamp, pearls, gems, variety of flowersbull dog clipGesso & lace.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant but all the rest is Magnolia.


And finally the back view, really pleased with this one and no hand stitching in sight, wasn't I good, ha, ha.  Take care see you again soon, thanks for popping by.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
All About Magolia - Anything but a Card (I Won Top 5)!
Magnolia-Licious - Anything Goes (I Won)!
Magnolia Forever - Summer (I Won Top 3)!
Simply Magnolia - Pink (I Won)!

5 comments:

Fils & Papiers said...

Lovely work, dear! Beautiful! Thanks for joining with us at Simply Magnolia! Hugs, Myry

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Beautiful project thank you for joining us at the Simply Magnolia
DT Maria

Sandra H said...

This is so creative x

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

Awwww. what a gorgeous giftbox and precious Tilda. Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia ♥
Hugs from Elin

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful carton. Thanks for joining us at Simply magnolia.