Tuesday 25 June 2013

Name that Tune ...


I will give you a clue, what is Tilda doing?
Give up? well it is 'Jump' by the Pointer Sisters.
Did you get it?

Today over at Passion for Promarkers the new challenge is titled
'Name that Tune' and as soon as I saw Tilda HERE I just had to use her.

I have used papers, ribbon, lace, flowers
berries, bells, charm, pearls, buckle, sentiment is CG, all matting, layering, shapes
including the cloud are cut on the Silhouette.
Hand stitched, image coloured in Promarkers and clouds created with TH ink.

Our sponsors for this challenge are 
who have 7 x digi stamps up for grabs for one lucky winner drawn at random
so why not come and play along with us?


14 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Jane, love the image, gorgeous papers and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Karen said...

Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sandra H said...

This is so adorable and such a sweet image your card is amazing and beautifully presented xx

Vicky said...

Another beautiful creation hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet and pretty, love the colour too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Juls said...

Sweet card, love it!! Hugs Juls

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I like the adorable Tilda image,the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

DeeDee said...

Wonderful card. This Tilda is so cute!

Thank you so much for joining our Tilda's Town Challenge. Hope to see you next time!

Hugs,
Diana

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.really beautiful colours and design and I love your sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Joe Shien Shien said...

Beautiful card...love the clouds background.. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town..

Kerry said...

I love this Jane...the image is super cute and you've used one of my favorite colors. The flowers and pp are perfect. Thanks for joining in our Flowers & Ribbon challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Tanya said...

Fantastic card, I love the beautiful colours, the ribbon and lace are gorgeous and those flowers are lush :D

Thanks for joining our charming challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

Tanya xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a sweet card, love the purple! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

Jackie said...

Darling card, I love the colors and layout! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT