Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day ...

Time for another challenge over on the 
and this will be my last both hosting and designing
as I have decided to step down and move on in blogland :(
Thank you so much Paula for choosing me from launch
and for letting me get more hands on and hosting too!
I have had a fabulous time with you all x

So here is my card for this challenge, I was sent the Hollypond Hill fishing stamp set
for this one.


I have used papers, ribbon, charms, button, brads & dew drops.
The matting & layering, cattails & clouds were all cut using my Silhouette.
The sentiment was also done on the Silhouette using a silver metallic pen.

Why not come and play along with us, as always there is a £ 15 Joanna Sheen voucher
up for grabs for one lucky winner, daily talent spots, weekly candy and a top 3
and guest designer too.

I will continue to host this challenge until the end of its run on the 29th June
including the daily talent spots and weekly candy.
I will still be designing for PFP & ALBC and I have a Guest spot coming up
in July for Penny Black & More!

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Polka Doodles - Male (I won First Prize)!


14 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Jane. I love that cute image and the colours and details are so beautiful.
I will miss you at Joanna Sheen!
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Jane love the image and papers you have used. Love Alison xx

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Jane, beautiful design and colours and the image is so sweet..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge this week and hoping we see you again. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jane, fabulous layout...Will miss you at Joanna Sheen.
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jane. The image is so sweet and I love the papers and design.
Hugs Sharon .x

Carol said...

This is really gorgeous Jane!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.a really adorable image and your design and details are stunning ;D

x coops xx

Diane said...

Jane your fathers day card is adorable !! The image is gorgeous and love the soft colour tones you have used !! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jane. beautiful image x

Julie P said...

Just perfect for Fathers Day, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Juls said...

this is fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Jane! Love the gorgeous image and beautiful stitching!
Thank you for sharing with us at The Hobby House Challenge and good luck!
Tracey x

PaperDaisies said...

So adorable. Fabulous image choice. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina