Wednesday 28 September 2011

Peace on Earth ...

Today I have a Gorjuss, I think quite literally!  Never happy coloring in red Promarkers but this is my best yet (well I think so).  I have used Prismas over the pens to add definition and it is definitely something I will be doing again.  These lovely Gorjuss girls look great when they are in such striking colours.
---
Another fabulous sunny day and I am making Christmas cards, good old British weather.   Onto the recipe, papers are from Summertime Designs and slightly distressed with TH inks.  The flowers are Prima Painterly Petals Hydrageas and the ribbon is from the packaging.  A few dew drops, a pin and some gems and hey presto, done.
The sentiment is a rub on from HOTP in a kit I have had for yonks and they were designed for Great Big Brads.  
---
If Mr Blogger is behaving you should be able to see today's card but I will be on a Thames Clipper on my way to  The O2 Arena to see Lee Evans on this Road Runner tour, can't wait!
---
Take care, enjoy your evening
Jane x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful image so nicely coloured and the background papers and flowers are gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

gina g said...

Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card, i hope you have a great time my son's going on friday. luv gina xx

Juls said...

this is fabulous, your colouring is amazing!! Hugs Juls

Christine L said...

Fab card hon.... love your colouring with those reds, even though you don't enjoy it!

Hope you had a good time at the O2..
Hugs
Christine x

Diane said...

Fab card Jane !! You`re bound to have fun with Lee Evans !!

hugs Diane xx

June Nelson said...

Hi jane brilliant card xxxx