Wednesday 14 September 2011

Me to You Christmas ...

Well I have been playing with my new Flexmarkers and I love them.  The reason for buying them was because sets 1 & 2 have such pale translucent  tones and they look almost like watercolours. 
They work perfectly for good old Tatty here alongside my Promarkers.  I have made three quick Christmas cards as you can see and this particular stamp is a new release called Winter Wonderland Dress Up which includes an embossing folder, not sure if you can make it out from the photographs?
It was quite difficult to line up with the stamped image but a fair result I think.
I have added a touch of glitter for the snowman outfit on all three but I have also used white flock on the hat and scarf on this final one.  All sentiments are CG, a little hand stitching and a bit of bling.
The Flexmarkers I have used are Blue Grey, Glacier Blue and Antique White along with Promarkers, Powder Blue, Pale Blossom, Pale Pink, Ruby Red, Warm Grey 3, Pumpkin and Orange.  Finished off the detail with 0.1 Letraset Fine Liner.
---
Thanks for taking a look, love all your comments and welcome to my new followers.
I have plenty of mess on my craft table so I will be back soon!
Take care, Jane x

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is amazing truly love this image and your colouring :) Sandra H

Flowergirl said...

These are lovely! Really beautiful cards x
Wendy x

pickle said...

Absolutely beautiful Jane.stunning colouring as always :)

Janice said...

These are brilliant, well done you...Love them! Jx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This are gorgeous Jane, i like the image it looks fab in all the colours.
Kevin xx

Juls said...

so so sweet and cute! Hugs Juls

coops said...

stunning cards jane.the soft colours are beautiful and i love your cas designs and fab images :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Lovely cute cards Jane, love each one!
Hugs
Christine x

gina g said...

Oh now i love these Jane they are just beautiful. luv gina xx

Roma said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!