Friday 20 May 2011

Made with Love ...


Today I have another gorgeous Teddy Bea, she is called 'Can you see me?'  can't get enough of these little cuties!  Coloured using Prismas which I am also loving.  The reason for this card, well its a 'just because' got the fab free papers from Simply Cards & Papercraft and thought they would be just perfect.
---
Hand stitched, goes without saying for me, flowers made using the Die-namics swirl flower.  Sentiments are from Whimsey Stamps & Forever Friends (sorry can't find a direct link but the product code is FFS 9071100 All Loved Up).    Liquid applique on her hat.   Martha Stewart punch as usual.  Button & pearls from stash.  Oh yes the ribbon is from Cuddly Buddly which I had at Christmas and have only just bought myself to actually use it!
---
Just realised I use Glossy Accents for all my Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea images!
---
Take care, Jane x

---
Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

I can see a lot of love has gone into this card she is adorable stitching,background papers and colouring lovely too!:)

Vicky said...

Fabulous Jane...such a cutie and beautifully coloured too hun..and I love the pom poms on her wee hat!

hugs Vicky xx

cardmaking bird said...

Teddy Bea looks wonderful!! I do love these images. Hugs, Marie xx

coops said...

adorable card jane.the image is gorgeous and i love the papers and design :D

xx coops xx