Wednesday 18 May 2011

Home Sweet Home ...

First of all I must apologise for the quality of the photograph, I took a quick pic before I posted it to the recipient!  I have used some stamps I received for my birthday back in March and they are from Polka Doodles, Neighbourly collection.  I masked the houses to create a street, coloured all the houses in Sandstone and then highlighted the new home in pink.  The windows have glossy accents on them which turned out to be rather effective in the flesh.  As you can see I have folded some more paper and stitched as I did before.  The sentiment has been computer generated.
---
The recipients move went very well and they were delighted with the card.  I hope they will be very happy in their new house and soon they will make it home, doggies too.
---
Happy crafting, Jane x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Just love this card the images and colouring are beautiful :)

coops said...

wow, this is gorgeous jane.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx