Saturday 6 July 2024

Especially for you ...

 


Managed to get my hands on the lovely Calming Koi dies & stamps along with the  water builder stencil from Altenew.  First attempt but I am really pleased with this one, certainly a few more to be made for my stash. 


Super easy to construct the little fishes, coloured with Promarkers and the stencil looks amazing don't you think. I used TH distress inks; Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean.  My first attempt but definitely going to play around with this.  So a DL card blank, strip of Sizzix cardstock and sentiment created on the WRMK Foil quill.

Bye for now Jane 



4 comments:

Julie B said...

I agree the water looks so life like and the fish are equally fab. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

SarahR said...

Hi Jane, wow that is a gorgeous card - I love the water effect and the Koi are just stunning! Fabulous! Thanks for joining in with my use a die challenge at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT.

dj said...

Fantastic!! Those dies are amazing!! Thanks for playing along with our "anything goes" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! You nailed our masculine challenge with these koi fish!! Today begins a new challenge with us...hope you will join us again and play along with our "animal magic" challenge!!
Deb Horst, DT #C4G350

Jane Savage said...

So lovely! The water is mesmerising!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx