Thursday 18 April 2024

My heart belongs to you ...


Couldn't resist this stamp on release; Playing Card Guard, coloured with Promarkers, papers from Nitwit Collections; Love Struck, playing card die from Apple Blossom, enchanted collection (sorry I cannot find a link anywhere), hand stitched and & enamel dots to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Passion for Markers - Check it Out (I Won Top 5)!
I Love Promarkers - Shapes/Anything Goes

Happy crafting, Jane



 

4 comments:

Ella's Design said...

This is adorable, Jane! Love your paper choices, layout and fabulous colouring of that cute image...
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card and a gorgeous design using those pretty papers and layers to the max. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous card love the image too x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic card Jane. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is awesome. Love the layout and fab papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x