Sunday 24 December 2023

FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL ...


Today I am sharing a card that came together out of scraps in about 10 minutes.  I wanted to check out the cardstock with this new 3D embossing folder from AltenewWhite pigment ink lightly rubbed over the image.  I grabbed my scrap box and before I knew it I had a finished card.  Never happened before but I suppose that just confirms the amazing quality of the embossing folder.  Hot foiled sentiment was in my scrap box too.  Very simple but stunning none the less.

Well a card a day during the month of December, 2023.  That is me done for this year, wishing all my fellow crafters a very Happy Christmas.  See you next year.

 Jane x

 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful

Jules said...

Hi Jane

A great card .. .. that embossing folder looks amazing.

All going OK at my end thank you.

Love Jules xx