Friday 1 April 2022

WHAM! BAM! YOU GOT THIS NEW JOB ...

I am Guest Designer for 


for the month of April, this months challenge is Anything Goes.


Loving the new Magnolia release, look at Super Edwin :)  Coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment is perfect for this occasion; congratulations on the new job.  I have paired it with stars, heart and another new addition from The Greetery; this one is titled Big Plans and I have stamped in Versamark & heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Mat & layered, 3d foam tape for some depth, finished off with a few gems.

Do come & play along HERE

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes (I Won)!
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes (I Won)!

Happy crafting Jane x


 

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations on your GDT spot for April Jane and what a fabulous card you have created to showcase Edwin, love his super hero outfit.
Lorraine