Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year ....

Happy New Year fellow crafters, for the month of January I am a guest designer over at


The challenge is super easy  'Anything Goes' So I have had a little play with unused until now stamp; Spread your wings Tilda and made a flip calendar.

A motivational quote on the blank tile, I think this was from a Club box; Breathe in INSPIRATION and TRUST yourself the answer is YES YOU CAN


So Kraft card for the construction, papers, Gesso, Distress ink, various Doohickey Club dies, coloured with Promarkers & Prisma pencils and some gems to finish.



She is a cutie, I know I say that every time I play with Tilda but you understand I am sure.   Do come & play along HERE

Cheers to a great 2022
Jane x

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a lovely project. The delicate colours, beautiful details and sweet Tilda image create both a wonderful gift or pretty desk ornament.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Such a beautiful calendar, so pretty with the sweet image and lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Challenges.
Chris
x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic.