Thursday 16 December 2021

Let's CELEBRATE your ...


I have been waiting to share this little cutie, Conga Line from Colorado Craft Company and illustrated by the fabulous Anita Jeram, a dream to colour and a good size stamp with some sentiments included.  So I have made a shaker frame, coloured with Promarkers, distress background, twisted crepe and some confetti & stars from the pinwheel party dies.  A few more sprinkles from Tonic

Debs, in answer to your lovely comment regarding colours, I have been using Promarkers for many years and tend to have a select go to colours, so ivory, blush, warm greys, sandstone & caramel.  For this particular creation I used ginger, gold & spice too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Allsorts Challenge - Wings/Tails (I Won Top 5)!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, happy crafting, Jane x

11 comments:

Sarn said...

Such a sweet image by Anita Jeram - which has made a lovely card.
Thanks for joining in with the Wings/Tails theme at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x

Ellibelle said...

These critters do look like they are off to a fabulous party, what a cute image, so beautifully colored and a simply wonderful birthday card! I may just need to add this stamp set to my wish list :o)

Thank you so much for joining in my wings and/ or tails theme at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Elaine Stark said...

Love this conga line of cuteness. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Linby said...

Youv'e really brought this stamp alive, it's such a fun scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

brenda said...

A super sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Wings and Tails' theme this week.

B x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and image x

debs29blue said...

Awww i love this, it is adorable! Please would you be able to give me some advice on Promarker colour combos for animals please? I battle with choosing the right combos, but your little animals are coloured so beautifully!
Hope you don't mind me asking you! Debs x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a cute image and fun card, the paper streamers are a lovely finishing touch to the Christmas Party theme. Thank you for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers in our Mega Christmas 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Fabulous - such great colouring! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliexx (and a Happy New Year to you and your family!)

Sharon Noble said...

Hello I wanted to pop into your blog and thank you very much for entering the +
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Challenge I really love your card and the colouring is excellent. Hope to see you next time best of wishes keep safe xxx hugs Sharon DT psst don’t forget to follow my blog https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

debs29blue said...

Hi Jane, i am so sorry, i have only just seen your added commemt about the colours you use! Thank you so much for taking the time to add the details. I very much appreciate your kindness. Hugs, Debs x