Monday 24 May 2021

Smile ...

 

Today I want to share a Lawn Fawn Camera and add on dies, camouflage style.  I even took the photographs myself with a little help from my Nature Cam, really pleased with how this came out if I am honest & perfect for the lucky recipient.  Really love being in the garden, growing my own fruit & veg and watching the wildlife, very rewarding & to incorporate my garden in my craft, well perfect.

To achieve this you also need the Let's Toast die along with the Selfie Frames for the 'Smile' die cut.  The embossing folder of ferns is one of my all time favourite folders, so very pretty and works well with this card.  Happy Birthday sentiment, enamel dots and a shaker to finish.

Happy crafting, love Jane x


4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, stunning wildlife photos and a fabulous card. It's lovely to watch the little creatures that inhabit our gardens, something I have enjoyed more so of late in this last year. You seem to have quite a variety visiting your garden and they have 'posed' beautifully for these photo's :o). The shaker element in the camera lens is a great touch.
Lorraine

Gab said...

This is just amazing!

Sandra H said...

This is wonderful

Samantha Casey said...

Love this so much! What a fun layout and format, super cute! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! - Samantha