Saturday 1 August 2020

TIME TO CELEBRATE ...


I am the GUEST DESIGNER over at

Winner badge

for this month and the challenge for all you Tilda & Edwin fans for August is 'Anything Goes' with the option of water.


I am sharing another teepee card, this one is using 6" squares.  I have made a special box so not worried about the amount of embellishments.  Nitwit digital papers, hand stitched, Tilda as a Clown from the Once Upon a Time Collection (sorry no link she is an oldie).  Flowers, cheesecloth, pom pom braid all from my stash.  Enamel dots, various die cuts including Doohickey, coloured with Promarkers, rosette made on the Silhouette.  Sentiment from Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil; More Sentiments.  And I just love to put a shiny red nose on her ha ha.



8 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh how adorable! I love seeing little Tilda! Fantastic card with so many wonderful details. I love her red nose! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Nat said...

Another stunning creation Jane! Thank you for sharing at PFP
Natx

Crafty KJ said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! A fab image and I love this teepee style card.
Your colour scheme is fab and all those embellishments are just perfect too! Thanks for sharing at PFP this week. Hugs, Karen x

Lisa Bird said...

Wow stunning card design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Diana Soling said...

Absolutely beautiful. I'm loving that clown! Thanks for joining us atmThe Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!!

cass said...

So cute, great design. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Lugkasteel Scrapbooking à la Hettie Krüger said...

Wow! This is amazing, I love the teepee card concept (first time I see it). Beautiful colors. I love the details. Well done. Thank you for entering it on The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria