Wednesday 9 December 2020

sending LOVE and HUGS ...


I am still here, what a year, lost my mojo for some time and trying to get back into the swing of things with my Christmas makes.  I made this for a very special lady in lockdown, so a paper hug for now to brighten her day.

Slim card today, clean and simple, new brand to me Pinkfresh Studios; Eucalyptus Fantasy.  Shout out to alot of brands here, I have used the mat and layer from Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics, vellum, swirly die from Card Making Magic, coloured with Promarkers, the white flowers are from Sizzix; Bold Flora and some pearls to finish.

Do what you love, Jane x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What an elegant card design and sure to bring happiness to the recipient. Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine DT

Anke said...

Wonderful card, fantastic design.

Crafty KJ said...

This is such an elegant and classy card Jane, it's really beautiful. Love the slimline card shape and the leaves and flowers frame the sentiment perfectly. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen x

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely looking card. Love both your design and colour combo. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFP and our mega challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie