Saturday 16 May 2020

Especially for you ...


Treated myself the the Sizzix Spring Box and a few extra goodies so I have been having a play.  So my first one and not very spring like but I know just decided to go monochrome.  The floral paper is from my stash, many moons ago, Papermania Capsule Collection;  Parisienne Blue.  I have used the largest of the Sizzix domes at 3.5", the Bold Flora dies, Navy cardstock, vellum butterflies, gold glitter card and some beads again from Sizzix.  The sentiment is from Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil 'More Sentiments' which includes dies too. Rather elegant and a good size as the card blank is 7x5 to give you an idea.

Bye for now, happy crafting love Jane x

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

brenda said...

What a super Butterfly card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Anything Goes' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx