Friday 3 April 2020

WHEEEEE ...

Second post from me today, miracle I know ha ha x

I have been playing with some new goodies, the Magic Iris dies from Lawn Fawn including the add on.  Two cards but very slightly different, loved making these and they have been well received by the big kids, ha ha.


Some new stamps too, the 'Really High Five' and 'Reveal Wheel Circle Sentiments' also new release.
The clouds and sun are also Lawn Fawn this time an oldie; Foursquare Backdrop I have coloured with Promarkers, hand stitched, papers, TH distress oxide, stencil, sparkles, silver heat embossing and gems to finish.

Thanks for popping today, stay safe love Jane x


7 comments:

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous Jane, super cute!
Wendy xx

Gab said...

Really cute cards!!

Helen said...

Two really fun cards!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Helen said...

Two great, fun cards.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Cazro said...

Super cards. Thanks again for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

Lisa Bird said...

Super cute card :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Sheryl said...

Jane I absolutely love these. Brilliant designs.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}