Wednesday 7 August 2019

Have a Claw-some ...


Had this stamp a wee while I confess with someone in mind before I went on to use it generally, anyone else do that or just me?

So gorgeous stamps from Lawn Fawn as always, titled 'you're claw-some' with plenty of stamping options.  I decided to use the hearts and stars for the base layer, colored with Promarkers, clear sparkles on the hearts and glossy accents on the stars.  Hand stitched as I hadn't done that for a while, matted and layer with coordinating card.  Sentiment from the set with a gold staple.  A little bit of movement on this one by way of the claw.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, there never seems to be enough time to blog as much as I would like but I am crafting away behind the scenes but limited to what I can share.

Take care, love
 

9 comments:

Jane Willis said...

I do that too, I get a stamp to make something for a particular person and won't use it for anything else until they've received their card. Love this card, when I was a child I used to always look forward to a trip to the seaside so I could go in an arcade and play one of those machines

Gab said...

This is so fun!

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Rene said...

This is so cute!!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations and good luck!
Rene

Koraliki Beaty said...

This is great. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

Samantha Mann said...

looooooooove!! that sliding claw machine is SO FUN!!!! i LOVE this card! it's incredible! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog! :)

Sharon Noble said...

Gorgeous card absolutely love the colouring Thank you joining us at I love Pro markers big hugs Sharon xxx

Koraliki Beaty said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Definitely reminds me of summer holidays at the amusements and winning prizes! Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our seasonal challenge.