Tuesday 15 January 2019

Wish upon a star ...


My first magic color slider card, dies from Father Christmas ok ok Lawn Fawn. Now my Stazon was very old so I couldn't get a clear image on the front of the acetate but I do have another on my craft table and a new ink pad so the next one will be better.  Also I  have a new stamping platform also from Father Christmas and I cannot believe how I have managed without one for so long, highly recommended.


I have used more Lawn Fawn this time the Upon a Star stamp set including the stars which I have heat embossed in silver & the sentiments.  Stitched hillside cut on my Silhouette, papers from Nitwit Collections. The background has been created using TH distress oxides, had these a wee while, love them.  So matted on silver mirri and hand stitched (goes without saying) and coloured with Promarkers.  A few sparkles to finish.


12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Crafty KJ said...

Wow, this is amazing Jane! Your image is fab and I just love how these magic slider cards work- so clever! Great colours and the background you've created is perfect. Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Jane, this is fantastic! I love your hidden image and the magic of the slider! Wonderful colouring and design! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, this is fabulous. Love the design and beautiful colours. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lin said...

Love your magic slider card. The colours are so vibrant and the image is just too cute.

Thank you for sharing in our first challenge for 2019.

Lin
Dream Valley

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

This slider card is just great. I love the bright colours you have used to make this very fun card. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

Gab said...

So so pretty!

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful card and what a fun way to use sentiment and image.
Gorgeous all together.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Grace said...

What a sweet card! I love the sentiment and the surprise element! Those bunnies are super cute! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Lawnfawnatics! -Grace

Tip Top said...

Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers I love your stunning makes. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit my personal blog at http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

Clipping Path said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.