Tuesday 4 December 2018

hooray ...

I'm back, busy crafting but nothing I can share just yet but this one I can, today I am sharing a new set of stamps to my collection which I just loved the minute I saw them but then my Daughter saw them and adored them too, so I decided to sit on my hands for a wee bit and keep them for her 21st Birthday card! 

They are just adorable aren't they and my Daughter just loves all the detail I have put in, including a gem for the camera flash, glitter on the pink hearts & gifts, glaze on the glasses and even 'twenty one' on the wee little signs.  So CAS, plenty of colouring, hand stitched and if you haven't seen these stamps before and you now really really NEED them they are from Mama Elephant and titled Little Monkey Agenda. If you like these little stamps you can also get - Little Boy Agenda, Little Girl, Little Bunny, Little Cat, Little Dog, Little Reindeer & Little Santa too.  Finally 'hooray' die matted and layered up, white, gold & black.  Coloured with Promarkers, love them

(IF YOU WANT A CLOSER LOOK JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE)


A picture of the inside, more monkeys and a pocket for a little special something.

9 comments:

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya thank you very much for joining us at I 💖 Pro Markers Challenge blog your beautiful card is perfect for the challenge big hugs Sharon DT xxx

Lin said...

What a fun design for your daughter, Jane! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant CAScard . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Judy V said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us for Week #48 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

Tip Top said...

Great card and loads of detail! Thank you so much for playing along at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again next time!

NickScrapShack said...

So cute!I think anyone who receives this will go bananas!
Thank you for playing along with us at I love ProMarkers. Best of luck! Nick

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh this card is just adorable! Your cute little monkeys are so gorgeous and have been coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing this card in our challenge at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Cards By MI said...

Fabby cool card with lovely design and sweet image. Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFP and our mega challenge!
Love n hugs
Marie

Paddington fan said...

I think I might 'need' these stamps too - they are so cute and I love all the little details too.Thank you for joining our Mega challenge over at A Passion for Promarkers and I do hope you'll join us again in 2019! Happy New Year, love Jacky x