Wednesday 5 July 2023

Birthday FISHES ...

Second post today, I am on a roll ha ha :)
Looks clean & simple but took a wee while to cut out on my Silhouette to make all the shaker layers!  So gorgeous new stamps from My Favourite Things titled Gillfriends.  Plenty of little fishes to choose from and some fab sentiments included too.

The two main fish are stamped and coloured with Promarkers on the inside, the other fishes have been stuck inside the shaker along with some clear cup sequins.  Recycled ribbon, charm and a stand to finish it off.  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Passion for Markers - Shaped Cards (I Won Top 5)!
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes (I Won Top 3)!

Thanks for your support fellow bloggers and to quote a sentiment in the stamps; 'I'd FLOUNDER without you'  happy crafting Jane




4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love this it is a super design. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

The Crafty Den said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable shaped card Jane. The images are super cute and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous shape and card thanks for sharing at PFM

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful original shaker card!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx