Saturday 3 April 2021

# Smile ...



I saw these little bunnies and I was smitten, Somebunny by My Favourite Things (MFT).  Coloured with Promarkers,  hand stitched, paper, pearls, Kraft and more new goodies this time from Lawn Fawn Selfie Frame Dies.  Perfect Easter card, clean, simple & fresh.  Sentiment inside says 'hope your Easter is picture perfect!'

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Passion for Markers - Something beginning with 'B'  (I Won Top 5)!

Lots of new goodies to play with so little time ha ha.


3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These images are adorable and so is your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine DT

Ella's Design said...

This is just adorable, Jane! Love those sweet little bunnies, perfectly framed in their polaroids and beautifully coloured!
Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

So very cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Markers.
Love n hugs
Marie