Monday 7 June 2021

Kick back, relax & take it easy ...


Shamefully I have to admit to owning this rubber stamp (now only available as a digi) for longer than I care to mention and this is its first inking, oops. So I came across this in my stash and decided to take care of Fathers Day. This card is a little interactive in that it has a 'tear strip' on the front which says "Kick back, relax & take it easy."  You then pull where the little crystal heart is to reveal the sentiment for Fathers Day.

I have cut all the elements on my Silhouette Cameo, Argyle embossing folder, papers & charm from my stash.  Coloured with Promarkers & pencils,  hand stitched and some pearls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Cardz 4 Guys - Fathers Day (I Won Top 3)!
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Masculine (I Won Top 3)!

Happy crafting, Jane x

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous Father's Day card, the image is perfect. I love the interactive tear strip, a lovely fun element. I'll let you into a secret....shhh....you're not the only one with never before inked LOTV stamps in the drawer :/
Lorraine

dj said...

I love this!! Fantastic coloring and I love the little interactive sentiment...very creative!! Thanks for playing along with our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
hugs
Debbie– DT AUD Sentiments
My blog

Tracey T said...

I think we've all been there with stamps we "have" to have which somehow end up in a drawer waiting to be used. So pleased you were able to give this one some ink and join in with us at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

Jules said...

Hi Jane

A great card! I love the interaction element very much.

Fabulous colouring of your image too.

Hope all is well at your end.

Love Jules xx

Julie B said...

What a fab idea your sentiment reveal is and of course that LOTV image is great too. Thanks for the lovely comments and for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)