Saturday 31 March 2018

hope your birthday is a ...

So pleased with these, love these stamps, so many elements. I have lots of new goodies and this is just the beginning.  So Lawn Fawn Year Seven Stamps, paper from Nitwit Collections, coloured with Promarkers, hand stitched and a couple of gems to finish.  I have made them as sliders, so one penny on the inside just for the weight, I don't want them to spin as you would expect and then foam tape for spacing.  

I would like to enter these into the following challenge -
Passion for Promarkers - Gingham/Plaids (I Won Top 5)!

10 comments:

Nancy K said...

Your cards are adorable! I love that they are sliders, such a fun design with the piñatas! Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, love the slider element and the lovely bright papers :)
Hugs Kaz x

Rene said...

I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful cards Jane. I love the sweet images and your colouring is amazing as always. The bright colour scheme and fun fringing detail looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these are adorable, what sweet cards, Love the colors you have gone for, Thanks for joining in on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

Ella's Design said...

Love these cute slider cards, Jane! Fab colour choices and the fringed borders are just perfect for the piñata theme! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Julie said...

Fabulous cards, Jane - great images and I love your design and stitching detail! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

Teresa Kline said...

super cute cards, I luv the papers and colors...adorable! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Siv said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, and good Luck!
Siv - GDT

Crafting Belle said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us for our Week 13 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx