Sunday 7 May 2017

Congratulations ...

(not easy to photograph a card with an acetate front)!

Lili of the Valley are celebrating their 13th Birthday & I wanted to join in the fun so I have made a Birthday shaker card. On first look you will see I have used the stamp 'It takes two' as the main image but I have also used the balloons from stamps;  Balloon Bunny,  Little Lorry Bear & From all of us.

(A close up picture of the inside)

Shaker was made on my Silhouette, coloured with Promarkers & pencils. Hand stitched, white organza ribbon, cupcake charm, shiny noses and some sprinkles from my stash.

Wishing LOTV a very happy 13th Birthday


4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card and wonderful coloring. Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I love the shaker design and that stamp is so cute and beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Nance said...

Super adorable! I love how you made the shaker transparent so you can see the inside image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Ella's Design said...

Such a cute little shaker card, Jane! Fabulous colouring (as always) of that sweet LOTV image and I love the way the shaker is a full aperture through the card! Hugs, Lisa x