Saturday 20 September 2014

Time to Celebrate ...


Today I want share a 'Cuckoo Clock' which I have made using the new
die from Xcut/Docrafts.  Isn't it gorgeous, 
A couple of pictures of the front -


On the back a simple sentiment and of course cute Tilda


The base was cut using Kraft and then I have used these gorgeous papers from


Some distressing, both TH ink & Gesso.  Hand stitched, flowers, feathers, apples, key & cogs. Bells, ribbon, twigs, gems & brad.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
ABC Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (I Won Top 5)!
Creatalicious Challenge - Flower Power (I Won Top 3)!

Have a good crafty weekend.

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW"......This is so creative

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Jane. Love all the embellishments adorning your clock.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Sharon, x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful creations!! love how you decorate the clock
thank you for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia,
Hugs
Anny

Lizzidroege said...

o my this is super gorgeous...love every detail...lizzi

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous creation Jane, love the papers and sweet Tilda, shame she is at the back and hidden, but it's still gorgeous, Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Suzi

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous make Jane, love it!

Donna x

Artesania said...

Fabulous work ,a nice project! Thank you so much for entering our I Love ProMarkers challenge this week.
Hugs Gudrun DT

coops said...

wow this is amazing jane.i love the fabulous shape and your tilda and detailing are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is beautiful work. I love the cute clock and this Tilda is perfect for the clock. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future.

Mojca said...

Waw this looks really pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca