Thursday 14 November 2013

Hoot Hoot Hooray ...


Well as promised I am back today with a card using the NEW Nitwit Collections kit
called 'Hootie Holidays' and as the title suggests it is a Christmas kit but
you will see that it is not just for Christmas!  The inside says 'its your Birthday'.
We all like value for money and try to buy products they don't limit us to just one occasion
and this kit is perfect as I have shown you.
Such a pretty kit and although it contains some super cute owls already and some fab sentiments too
I just had to use this die that I fell in love with sometime ago and hadn't used.
Hand stitched, pearls, ribbon, Kraft & embossing folder.
Another stunning kit from Nitwits I think you will agree and so versatile.

That is all for today, please pop back tomorrow for some 'Sparkle & Shine'?



5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jane gorgeous card love the owl. Love Alison xx

Nicky said...

Dear Jane,
I rarely leave a comment but I look forward to every email with your creations. I literally crack for this card, I love owls and harmony of sweetness and colors emerge this card! Thank you for sharing and all the inspiration you have given us! Friendships France
Nicky
ps: my English is not good, I use a translator hoping that my message is consistent.

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.i love your sweet owl and fab papers :D

xx coops xx

Susan said...

Jane - this is absolutely gorgeous - love how you've created your owl ;0)
Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink ~ Susan xx

Beverley said...

This is so cute :) Hugs Bev x