Thursday 21 March 2013

Are you a little bit crafty?

Well I am and I guess you are if you are a follower of my blog?
Why am I asking this question well
 'A Little Bit Crafty' 
is a new challenge blog which is launching on 1st April 2013
and I am a Design Team member, yey!

This challenge blog is the brain child of the lovely talented Paula
whom I co-host the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog with.
Thank you soooo much Paula for having me on the team x

It will be a monthly challenge complete with fabulous sponsors
and prizes up for grabs. 
All the design team have been chosen for 
their different styles so there will be plenty of inspiration to help
you along the way, soooo exciting.

So pop the blinkie on your blogs crafters and spread the word!

Take care, love x

1 comment:

Berry said...

Hi Jane please visit my blog (http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.co.uk) for a nice surprise! Hugs Rebekah xx