Thursday 10 May 2012

Wellington Bear ...

Well today I have a CAS card to share.  
I just love 'Wellington Bear' and these new release stamps are just gorgeous.  
Great size stamps and a delight to colour.  
I have coloured him entirely with what is my usual style of dots and it took around
four hours to complete but I just love the result.
Can you believe it no hand stitching in site!
---
What have I used, well this should be easy -
 Square card blank
Satin Elegance cardstock
Recycled ribbon, heart charm, gems & bell from my stash
Sentiments are computer generated
Almost forgot, it doesn't show on the photo but this little
bears nose has glossy accents on!
---
I would like to enter this little cutie into the following challenges -
Divas by Design - One for the Boys (I won top3)!

Thanks for popping by, I have many projects on the go at the
moment so I shall be back very soon.
Take care, Jane x

16 comments:

carol said...

Gorgeous card, he is cute...x carol

Juls said...

this is so sweet, love the sepia colour tones! hugs Juls

debs29blue said...

Wow, this is just incredible! Have just found your blog via the Docrafts gallery, and your cards are gorgeous! The way you have created Wellington with your dots is amazing, I have not seen this technique before but it is so effective. Well done you!
Debs x

coops said...

wow so stunning jane.fantastic colouring of the gorgeous bear :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous, huggles Pops x x

Naomi Johnson said...

Stunning, stunning card!

Kjersti said...

I love the result too Jane - it's fantastic!
Hugs Kjersti:)

June Nelson said...

Jane this is amazing and your colouring is fantatic xxxxxx

Kiki said...

Awwwww, this is sooooo cute! Such a sweetie!!! And your colouring is amazing!

Have a fantastic weekend.

Hugs, Kiki

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Jane, love the bear image and the colouring technique is brilliant.
Hugs
Caz x

Crafty Tazzy said...

Gorgeous hunny Thank you for joining in the Creative Craft Challenge Anything goes xx

Julie said...

Hi Jane - wow this is fabulous such awesome colouring, and the CAS style shows it off wonderfully well. Hugs, Juliexx

Teresa said...

Absolutely love this one Jane it's gorgeous, such a cute bear he has to be my favourite. Thanks for stopping by my blog, take care, hugs Teresa xx

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's lovely, the image is just adorable.

Thanks for playing along at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Jayne A said...

Oh wow this is so cute.
Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Kim Dellow said...

Wow that is just so gorgeous, stunning card. Kim