Sunday 15 August 2010

Japanese Tilda ...

---
The new release of Magnolia, Bon Voyage Collection is as adorable as ever. This particular one is amongst my favourites from the new collection. Yet to play with my other new stamps from the release, I don't know where the time goes, sooo many goodies with soooo little time!
---
Anyway onto the card, Anitas square white card blank, Japanese Tilda (obviously) coloured using Promarkers onto Rymans white card stock. I have also used a gold gel pen to colour the flowers on her dress but that is not all that clear on the picture. Stickles glitter for the flowers Tilda is holding.
---
I have also yet again, becoming a habit I think hand stitched the branches in black. Anitas red gems, flowers are die cut from the Quickutz, I believe the die is flower doodads? Red backing card & cream pearlised cardstock (has a lovely shimmer but I couldn't get a clear shot) from Payperbox at my local craft stockist. That butterfly punch again, black ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts and finally sentiment is CG.
---
I am entering this particular card into the
Sir Stampalot Challenge for August
which is 'Bring on the Bling'
---
Thanks for visiting my blog & I hope you enjoy my creations
Love Jane x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Jane

This new Tilda image certainly is adorable adn you ahve created a stunning card.

Thank you so much for joining us ar Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

coops said...

wow this is really stunning jane.fabulous new tilda and i love the handstitching you have done to create the blossom.fantastic :)

xx coops xx

chris said...

Wow this is so gorgeous Jane, I love the deep red colours, its beautiful. hugs chris xx

pinky said...

I love the new Tilda and you have showcased her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your bling with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Francesca said...

A wonderful card with such a sweet image , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
Hugs
Francesca

Little Miss Tiny said...

I love this tilda stamp, but I find it hard to colour in, but you have coloured it in beautifully. It is another gorgeous card Jane. Ellie x