Friday 16 July 2010

Nostalgia ...

---
Today I have made a card using this lovely stamp from Papermania and the new Nostalgia range by John Byars. Fell in love with the image, just had to have it. I have kept with the Nostalgia look but I am working on some brighter cards too. Decoupaged the little girl which I have coloured with Promarkers. Backing paper from an old Magazine cd freebie. Ticket stamp from Inkadinkado, flowers from Wild Orchid as always. Branch punch from Martha Stewart. 'Just Because' sentiment from Personal Impressions. Gems from Papermania, charm from Crafts U Love. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Antique Linen. Ribbon and buttons from stash.
---
Thanks for visiting my blog, take care
Love Jane x

3 comments:

coops said...

wow this is stunning jane.the image is gorgeous and i love the clean and simple layout.its perfect.
xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jane. I love the image - that Nostalgia range looks amazing. I've just signed up to your blog after enjoying your gallery over on Docrafts x

Jennifer said...

I love this, it's so gorgeous! I've been playing with this stamp today too! Hugs xx Jenny xx