Sunday 19 February 2017

A hug is a gift ...

One size fits all x

I am a 'Ribbon Girl' Guest Designer and this is my first offering, a box of gift tags & pillow boxes to last the whole year, you'll never be stuck for that finishing touch to those little gifts.  I like to wrap in Kraft paper so these will be just perfect.

The challenge is 'Anything Goes' with an image so I have been playing with a new Tilda from the Recipe Card Collection/Magnolia Advent 2016.
Just some of the many tags, I really loved making these x

I have used many gorgeous goodies (as always) from the Ribbon Girl including this paper pad, absolutely stunning and fantastic quality, grab yourself one today!

Just a few pillow boxes

Thanks for visiting my blog today and of course do play along if you can, we love to see your creations.  

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Anything Goes (I Won Top 3)!


10 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Very pretty and what a great idea and so useful!

Suzi Mac said...

A very pretty creation Jane, love this sweet Tilda and all your pretty elements. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous gift box & tags Jane! You've embellished the box beautifully & I love the sweet Tilda you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie ; DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is so soft and pretty, I love it. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the beautiful pillow boxes and those sweet tags. Gorgeous papers you've used. Truly fab creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Bev said...

What a beautiful box of tags! Thank you for taking the time to join in with ' Anything Goes over at Polkadoodles

Unknown said...

What a great project. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

Vicky said...

WOW....this is just awesome. Such a fantastic idea...(I may have to borrow this idea lol) Seriously though this is excellent, I love it all, especially Tilda ;-)


Thanks for joining us over at LHOSM, good luck hun & hope you will join us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx