Wednesday 11 January 2017

With Love ...


Well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas & I would like to wish my followers a very Crafty New Year.  Not blogging as much I as I used too, so I need to fix that right now, with a first for me today, a pop up card using another delightful Tilda from the Magnolia by the Sea Collection 2016.  I have stopped my subscription with the stamp club as I wasn't loving the new images so I just buy the ones I do now and I just adore this one, new goodies, yay!

So the papers you may have seen on my blog before HERE I really love it so I have used it once again here with a touch of shabby (Gesso) and some navy shimmer card. Now for the info if you are interested that is, coloured with Promarkers, frame, flowers,tree die & pearls.  The fence, ivy, flower border, butterflies & acetate trails, cat & bunting are from various Doohickey Club boxes.  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes (I Won GDT)!
Passion for Promarkers - Bling (I Won Top 5)!

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is amazing, what a pretty card, I adore the colours you have used, Thanks for sharing onb Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

Rene said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Beth Brovold said...

What a fabulous design Jane!! Beautifully designed, coloured and embellished...thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Julie said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning Jane! Amazing design,awesome colouring and fabulous embellishing! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, good luck, Juliexx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow she is adorable and adore the pink and navy together with these gorgeous papers thank you for inspiring us at The Midweek Magnolias Challenge ;0)

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card filled with great little details. Love it. Thanks for joining my bling challenge over at PFP last week.
Love n hugs
Marie

DeeDee said...

Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
We really hope to see you back next challenge!
Good Luck!

XX Diana (DeeDee)
www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com